To edit access control on issue boards:
- Go to issues in the main menu on the left.
- In the top right of the new window you will find settings. Click the settings button.
- From the new settings window you will find access control. Click access control button.
- A list of the members with access will appear and the edit access button. Click the edit access button.
- Define access for member(s) or team(s).
- Others: This is the access for all others then yourself, with an exception from admin user. The drop down menu has some options.
- No access - Can't access the issue board.
- Read - Have access to the issue board, but cannot create issues or make comments on existing issues.
- Write and Read - Can create new issues and comment on existing issues.
- Full access (all admin users) - Same as Write and Read but can also edit access on that specific issue board.
Owner: This is the access for the owner of the issue board. It has the same options as in point 7.