To edit the members/ Teams permission settings:
- Go to Members in the main menu.
- Click on the member or team you want to edit access on.
- Under permission setting you can choose between Administrator or Member.
- Administrators have complete control of the project and can access all settings apart from others user settings and private library setting.
- Members have the same rights as administrators apart from inviting or removing members, creating and deleting models and changing project settings.
To save the rights click the Set rights button