This access control is for folders and documents that are inside the root folder. Only an admin user can edit the access.
- Go to the documents in the main menu
- Click the check box(s) beside the folder(s) or document(s) you want to edit access.
- A window on the right will appear and at the bottom of that you will have the access control. Click on it.
- Here you have edit access button and a list over the members with what access they have. Press the edit access.
- The edit access window will appear
- Define access for member(s) or team(s).
- Others: This is the access for all others then yourself, with an exception from admin user. The drop down menu has some options.
- No access
- Write and Read
- Full access (all admin users)
- Owner: This is the access for the owner of the folder(s) or document(s). It has the same options as in point 7.
- You need to choose between the last three:
- Folder and new content
Only sets permission on the folder, no sub elements. New elements will always inherit the access from the folder they are added to.
- Folder and files
Only sets permissions on the folder, and the files that are directly in that folder. Sub-folders, or files in sub-folders will not be affected.
- Folder and all subfolder and files
Sets the permissions on the folder, and all sub content of that folder, both folders and files
Click save and the access control is done.