There is no generic "read-only" role, but you can restrict access right to read only on both documents and issues. In that way, a user can be denied the possibility to edit or comment on documents and issues in the project. For documents you can restrict folders or individual files. For issues the restriction is set on the board itself and applies to all issues on that board.
Articles in this section
- How can I show spaces in Bimsync?
- How can I remove a group connected to a label?
- Why am I still not receiving notifications after checking all the boxes?
- How can I invite new members to a project?
- What file types does Bimsync support?
- Can a standard member invite new members to a project?
- How can I link a document to an object in Bimsync?
- What are models in Bimsync?
- Is there a size limit for IFC-files?
- I have a large IFC file. Should I use Solibri Optimizer before uploading the files to Bimsync?